An Overview of OptiGen Discounts—How you can save money when ordering OptiGen tests:
- Placing an order online: saves you 5% of the full price of the test compared to the cost of a printed hard copy that is mailed to OptiGen.
- Participating in a 20/20 clinic: Reduces the cost of the test by 20%. See our 20/20 clinic page to learn more about this option. In combination with an online order, this saves you 25% off the full price of any test. The 20/20 clinic coordinator will provide you with a discount code to enter when you place an order
- Discount Days: Periodically through the year, typically once a season, OptiGen offers Discount Days. The discount code will be advertised in our Clinic calendar . Enter this code during the Discount Days to automatically receive the 25% discount for online orders.
- Litter Discounts: For those tests whose full price is $150 or higher, substantial discounts are given for testing more than one pup (16 weeks or younger) from the same litter. The discounts are automatically computed when you enter the multiple pups.
- Combo Discounts: For tests costing more than $100, discounts are computed for ordering more than one type of test on the same sample, e.g. CEA & prcd 2 testing each are discounted 20% (per test) if both tests are ordered on the same sample at the same time.
- Normal x Normal or Normal x Affected Discounts: For tests on dogs whose parents have both been tested at OptiGen and who are not Carriers. Price of testing is reduced to $95 for prcd-PRA and CEA, all other tests are reduced to $75, with the exception of NCL-A. See Normal to Normal Application or Normal to Affected Application for further information on these discount options.